Anesthesia Addict Azure contact lenses are a delicate and absolutely natural blend of honey and gray tones. Addict Azure colored lenses from Anesthesia are a bestseller in the United Kingdom, Canada, UAE, United States, Spain, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Saudi Arabia.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Addict Azure?
You can easily place an order for this shade of Anesthesia Addict contact lenses online and we will deliver it to your doorstep at the earliest. souKare carries the widest selection of colored lenses and has a growing customer base all over world. We ship to all the major cities in the world, including London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and others in the UK. In the US, we deliver to all the big cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Chicago and more. We also have an express shipping option for our customers living in cities such as Melbourne, Sydney in Australia, Montreal and Toronto in Canada, and the rest of Europe such as Germany, Spain, France and Italy. We also deliver to all the cities in the UAE and KSA such as Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Riyadh, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah and more.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Addict Azure lenses?
We ensure that your contact lenses will reach you within 90 minutes if you live in Dubai after you place an order for them online. If you are located anywhere in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, we can deliver them to you by the next day. For those residing in the cities of KSA, your favourite Anesthesia lenses will be delivered to you in as little as two days. If you stay in different cities in the UK, Australia, Canada, the US and parts of Europe like London, Manchester, Birmingham Montreal, Sydney, Paris, New York, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Germany, Italy, France and more, your contact lenses can be delivered to you in as little as two days with free express shipping over a small minimum amount depending on the country
Why wear Anesthesia Addict Azure?
A natural blend of gray and with soft honey tones, this shade is indeed an exquisite one. You can sport perfect gray eyes that will look completely natural on you while brightening your face and highlighting your eyes. This shade works well with all skin tones so you don’t have to think twice before you purchase these lenses.
Is Anesthesia Addict Azure suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, completely. These lenses are designed to give you a fresh and natural look as they also blend well with your original eye color. These lenses do not have a contrast or limbal ring so they look even more natural and realistic. Get stunning and expressive eyes with this truly remarkable gray shade.
How are Anesthesia Addict Azure lenses sold?
They come in a pack of two lenses, one for each eye. You can get them without prescription or with a power. If you don’t need prescription choose Plano as the power option. If you need these contact lenses with power ensure to check your medical prescription for your correct power reading.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Addict Azure?
Contact lenses require proper care and conditioning. It is important to take ample precaution while handling your contact lenses especially while wearing and removing them. Also, your hands must be clean and free from any dust particles before handling the lenses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely with a lint-free towel before handling your contact lenses.
- Avoid using any oily cosmetics before you touch your lenses as these substances make it difficult to wear the lenses properly if they come in contact with them.
- Place the contact lenses on your fingertips and make sure they do not touch your fingernails.
How should I care for Anesthesia Addict Azure?
It is easy to take care of your contact lenses and using them with care. Ensure that your hands are clean before handling your lenses. Also, use a good multi-purpose lens solution is to clean, rinse, disinfect and condition your lenses and prepare them for further use.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Addict Azure lenses for?
You can wear these contact lenses everyday for up to 6 months. Even though they are safe to use, it is recommended to avoid using them in case you experience any irritation in your eyes, excessive tearing or have any other ocular disease.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Addict Azure contact lenses?
These contact lenses are not meant to be worn while sleeping. Store your contact lenses in a sterile lens case with fresh contact lens solution to disinfect and condition them for next use at the end of each day.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Addict collection should I consider?
If you love to experiment with your eye color, souKare carries all 12 amazing shades from this collection to choose from and style your eyes the way you want. Gorgeous greens, distinct grays, natural browns, and beautiful blues, we have them all, and you can choose your favorite shade easily. Sport an eye color that suits your personality and makes your eyes look expressive and beautiful. Here are your options:
Blue eyes: Do blue eyes intrigue you? Here’s your chance of trying out this shade. Choose your favourite one from below options:
- Anesthesia Addict Blue: It is one of the most sought-after shades. The warm, and elegant blue tone with a hint of faded yellow is sure to make your eyes look vibrant.
- Anesthesia Addict Platino: If you are looking for a brighter shade of blue, this is the shade you might prefer.
Gray eyes: For a unique and charming pair of Gray eyes that naturally blends with your original eye color, here are your options:
- Anesthesia Addict Gray: For an intense gray tone, you can choose this shade. With no contrast rings, this color looks unbelievably natural on your eyes.
- Anesthesia Addict Lolite: A subtle gray tone that blends well with your eyes, this color is a great choice for those who are looking for natural gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Addict Nieve: If light-gray shade is what you like, this can be a good choice for you.
- Anesthesia Addict Amarillo: Gray infused with a hint of honey, this shade is a great choice for those who want rare and natural looking gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Addict Azure: A unique blend of honey and gray, this shade is for those who love to keep it subtle and simple.
Brown eyes: If you are looking for radiant brown eyes, here are the best brown shades we have in our collection:
- Anesthesia Addict Marron: A beautiful blend of brown and dark honey tones, this is a perfect choice for those who love distinct, dark and deep brown eyes.
- Anesthesia Addict Castano: If hazel is what you are looking for, choose this brilliant shade from our collection.
- Anesthesia Addict Crema: An amazing blend of hazelnut with a hint of honey, this colored lens is sure to make your eyes look fabulous.
- Anesthesia Addict Oro: With its striking blend of beige and honey, this shade is sure to make you stand out in the crowd.
Green eyes: Green eye color is rare and exquisite. Choose this exclusive shade if you want to sport a unique and beautiful eye color
- Anesthesia Addict Arena: A rare combination of olive green and soft amber tone, this shade is a perfect choice for a different and enchanting eye color.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily