Inspired by natural Star Sapphire rocks, Anesthesia USA Miami Sapphire was carved in natural dark blue tones infused with light rays of blue
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Miami Sapphire?
Your favourite shade of contact lenses is just one click away. Shop for the best-quality contact lenses from souKare, your online store for this impressive eye gear and enjoy the experience of sporting a different eye color each day. Get this magnificent blue shade and other amazing Anesthesia lenses by simply placing an online order on the website and rest assured while we deliver them to your doorstep. Our extensive delivery service caters to customers in all major cities of the world. In the UAE and KSA, we deliver in cities such as Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and more. We also cater to customers in the cities of the USA and UK, including San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and others. We offer an exclusive express delivery service for our international customers located in Australia, including Sydney and Melbourne, Canada, including Toronto and Montreal, and the rest of Europe including Spain, France, Germany and Italy, and deliver this stellar shade of colored contact lenses to their doorstep.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Miami Sapphire lenses?
This remarkable sapphire blue color contact lenses is sure to reach your doorstep positively within 90 minutes of an online order if you are a customer residing in Dubai. Customers located in the UAE such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah can expect these colored contact lenses to reach them in 24 hours. For those residing in the cities of KSA, we deliver these contact lenses in as little as two days. Our international customers located in all the major cities of the world including USA, UK, Canada, and Australia, such as Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, Manchester, Montreal, Sydney and more, these elegant blue colored contact lenses will be shipped in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia Miami Sapphire?
Blue is an elegant and gorgeous shade that makes for an amazing eye color. This fascinating color not only adds spark to your eyes but also makes them look expressive and beautiful. This sapphire shade from our Anesthesia USA collection is a dream come true for those who love contact lenses in this rare and brilliant shade. A perfect blend of blue tones infused with light blue rays, this beautiful blue shade is a wonderful choice for a striking and captivating pair of blue eyes. Shop for this shade from our website and you are absolutely going to love it. Want to style your eyes in a unique color? These contact lenses from souKare is what you need to weave magic and make your eyes look completely trendy. This shade goes well with all skin tones and gives a natural appearance. Apart from this color, you can also check out all other astounding colors of Anesthesia lenses and shop for all that you like from our online store.
Is Anesthesia Miami Sapphire suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, this elegant blue color will certainly blend well with dark eyes and make them look stellar and natural. The brilliant blue tone inspired by Sapphire rocks is a true beauty and will give you the most natural-looking blue eyes that you wish to have. You can wear these colored contact lenses for any occasion and have a pair of alluring blue eyes.
How are Anesthesia Miami Sapphire lenses sold?
These contact lenses come in a pack of 2, one for each eye. You would not require a prescription to place an online order on our website and you can purchase this enchanting blue color contact lenses easily. While purchasing these lenses for cosmetic or aesthetic purposes, keep Plano as the power option and while purchasing for power, ensure to check your recent medical prescription before placing the final order. Anesthesia USA collection is known for its unique and rare blend of colors and these contact lenses are loved by our customers as well.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Miami Sapphire?
You can wear and remove these lenses with total ease but you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, preferably anti-bacterial in nature. Then, dry them completely using a lint-free towel.
- Always rinse your contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you put them on.
- Use you finger-tips and not your finger-nails to handle these lenses.
- Avoid using too much makeup around the eyes.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you wear them.
How should I care for Anesthesia Miami Sapphire?
Caring for your favorite lenses is extremely easy. Follow these simple steps to keep your lenses in top notch condition:
- Avoid using your finger-nails or sharp objects to handle these lenses.
- Never use water to rinse them. Always use a lens solution.
- It is very important to use a lens solution of top quality as it cleans, disinfects, conditions and moisturises your lenses. You can purchase such high-quality lens solutions from our website under Drops and Solutions.
- Never top up with old lens solution.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Miami Sapphire lenses for?
These are half yearly contact lenses, meaning they can be worn for a maximum of 6 months. They should be replaced with a new pair after this period. These lenses are designed keeping comfort and safety in mind. However, you should refrain from using them if you experience discomfort, redness or excessive tearing.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Miami Sapphire contact lenses?
Although these contact lenses are extremely safe to use, we highly recommend that you remove them and place them in a sterile lens case filled with fresh lens solution before you go to sleep.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia USA collection should I consider?
Anesthesia USA collection has 12 astounding shades for you to choose from. This collection has something for everyone. You can choose a shade that suits your personality or just go for a shade that you like best. Most of these shades are really versatile in the sense that they suit all skin tones. From candid grays, natural browns to captivating blues and stellar greens, we have them all. Take a better look at what each shade has to offer:
Blue eyes: If you want a pair of flawless blue eyes, check out these spectacular shades in blue:
- Anesthesia - Miami Sapphire: Inspired by actual sapphires, these contact lenses are carved to match their beauty and elegance. A blue tone infused with other light rays of blue to give you perfect blue eyes.
- Anesthesia - Miami Blue: Imagine how beautiful the ocean would look at dawn! These lenses are designed to give you that exact look. This shade is an art indeed.
Green eyes: We have some really fascinating shades in green too. Take a look:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Blonde: A charming mix of olive, yellow and honey, this shade has a quirky pattern. It also comes with a light contrast ring to give you that perfect blonde look.
- Anesthesia - Chicago Green: A combination of natural green and faded yellow near the center, this natural shade comes with a light contrast ring to give you killer green eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Verde: A unique blend of green, gray and orange, this shade adds multiple layers to your eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Oliva: An attractive blend of olive, green and hazel, this shade is really popular among our customers. It comes with a faded contrast ring for a bolder look.
Brown eyes: For a pair of charming brown eyes, check out these awe-inspiring shades in brown:
- Anesthesia - L.A. Cinnamon: A charming brown tone infused with cinnamon, this fabulous shade will certainly make your eyes look mysterious.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Mocha: A beautiful blend of light chocolate brown and hazel, this shade has a unique pattern for a more distinct look. It also doesn’t have a contrast ring for a more natural appearance.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Vanilla: With warm undertones of brown and hazel, this shade has a magnifying effect on your eyes. This also comes with a unique pattern and no contrast ring.
Gray eyes: One of the most candid colors, gray definitely gives you a natural appearance. Here’s what soukare has to offer:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Apricot: With a unique pattern and a distinct gray tone, this is a peculiar shade indeed. Choose this shade for a natural and a distinct look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Pearl: A majestic combination of gray and faded green, this shade is as scintillating as an actual pearl. Choose this shade for a royal look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Gray: A dark gray tone with a unique pattern, for eyes as calm as the sea.
This product Anesthesia USA - Miami Sapphire, reference SKU CANS and ID number 603 from Anesthesia belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, AED, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily