Anesthesia USA New York Oliva is a sophisticated blend of olive, green, and hazel with a faded contrast ring. This N.Y. beauty is a flawless match for trending fashion styles
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia New York Oliva?
souKare, your online store for the best colored contact lenses, offers you a wide range of shades to try and style your eyes the way you like. You can shop for this elegant green color on our website and expect these contact lenses to be delivered at your door with the quickest delivery. We deliver Anesthesia lenses to our customers in all the major cities of the world. For customers in the KSA and UAE, we deliver in cities such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and more. We also deliver these contact lenses to customers located in the USA and UK, including San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and others. With our express delivery service, we also cater to our international customers residing in Australia, including Sydney and Melbourne, Canada, including Toronto and Montreal, and the rest of Europe including Spain, France, Germany and Italy.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia New York Oliva lenses?
For customers located in Dubai, these elegant and warm green colored contact lenses will be delivered to your doorstep within 90 minutes of placing an online order. For customers in the cities of the UAE such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah, we deliver these contact lenses by the next day. Customers in the KSA can expect these contact lenses to reach them in as little as two days. For our international customers residing in all the major cities of the world including the UK, USA, Australia and Canada, such as London, Manchester, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sydney, Montreal and more, these stellar olive green contact lenses will be shipped in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia New York Oliva?
Anesthesia USA collection has one of the best shades of contact lenses created with a perfect blend of natural color tones that will give you a radiant pair of eyes every time you wear them. This beautiful green shade from our collection is a flawless match with the current fashion trends and is sure to blend naturally with your real eye color. A unique combination of olive, green and hazel tones with a faded contrast ring, this color gives your eyes a mesmerizing and attractive look. This fascinating shade from Anesthesia lenses adds a spark to your eyes, making them look expressive and distinct. Shop for these beautiful colored contact lenses from souKare and you are sure to love them. This shade looks great on all skin tones and gives you a very natural appearance.
Is Anesthesia New York Oliva suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, absolutely! This brilliant green color will certainly blend well with dark eyes and make them look completely natural. This warm shade is a true beauty and is also a great choice to style your eyes according to the current fashion trends! Whether to work or for special occasions, this green shade will always give you a radiant pair of eyes when worn.
How are Anesthesia New York Oliva lenses sold?
These contact lenses come in a pack of 2, one for each eye. In case you are shopping these contact lenses for cosmetic or aesthetic purposes, choose Plano as the power option and if you are purchasing for power, make sure to check your recent medical prescription before placing the final order.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia New York Oliva?
You can wear and remove these lenses with total ease but you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, preferably anti-bacterial in nature. Then, dry them completely using a lint-free towel.
- Always rinse your contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you put them on.
- Use you finger-tips and not your finger-nails to handle these lenses.
- Avoid using too much makeup around the eyes.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you wear them.
How should I care for Anesthesia New York Oliva?
Caring for your favorite lenses is extremely easy. Follow these simple steps to keep your lenses in top notch condition:
- Avoid using your finger-nails or sharp objects to handle these lenses.
- Never use water to rinse them. Always use a lens solution.
- It is very important to use a lens solution of top quality as it cleans, disinfects, conditions and moisturises your lenses. You can purchase such high-quality lens solutions from our website under Drops and Solutions.
- Never top up with old lens solution.
How long can I wear Anesthesia New York Oliva lenses for?
These are half yearly contact lenses, meaning they can be worn for a maximum of 6 months. They should be replaced with a new pair after this period. These lenses are designed keeping comfort and safety in mind. However, you should refrain from using them if you experience discomfort, redness or excessive tearing.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia New York Oliva contact lenses?
Although these contact lenses are extremely safe to use, we highly recommend that you remove them and place them in a sterile lens case filled with fresh lens solution before you go to sleep.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia USA collection should I consider?
Anesthesia USA collection has 12 astounding shades for you to choose from. This collection has something for everyone. You can choose a shade that suits your personality or just go for a shade that you like best. Most of these shades are really versatile in the sense that they suit all skin tones. From candid grays, natural browns to captivating blues and stellar greens, we have them all. Take a better look at what each shade has to offer:
Blue eyes: If you want a pair of flawless blue eyes, check out these spectacular shades in blue:
- Anesthesia - Miami Sapphire: Inspired by actual sapphires, these contact lenses are carved to match their beauty and elegance. A blue tone infused with other light rays of blue to give you perfect blue eyes.
- Anesthesia - Miami Blue: Imagine how beautiful the ocean would look at dawn! These lenses are designed to give you that exact look. This shade is an art indeed.
Green eyes: We have some really fascinating shades in green too. Take a look:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Blonde: A charming mix of olive, yellow and honey, this shade has a quirky pattern. It also comes with a light contrast ring to give you that perfect blonde look.
- Anesthesia - Chicago Green: A combination of natural green and faded yellow near the center, this natural shade comes with a light contrast ring to give you killer green eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Verde: A unique blend of green, gray and orange, this shade adds multiple layers to your eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Oliva: An attractive blend of olive, green and hazel, this shade is really popular among our customers. It comes with a faded contrast ring for a bolder look.
Brown eyes: For a pair of charming brown eyes, check out these awe-inspiring shades in brown:
- Anesthesia - L.A. Cinnamon: A charming brown tone infused with cinnamon, this fabulous shade will certainly make your eyes look mysterious.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Mocha: A beautiful blend of light chocolate brown and hazel, this shade has a unique pattern for a more distinct look. It also doesn’t have a contrast ring for a more natural appearance.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Vanilla: With warm undertones of brown and hazel, this shade has a magnifying effect on your eyes. This also comes with a unique pattern and no contrast ring.
Gray eyes: One of the most candid colors, gray definitely gives you a natural appearance. Here’s what soukare has to offer:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Apricot: With a unique pattern and a distinct gray tone, this is a peculiar shade indeed. Choose this shade for a natural and a distinct look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Pearl: A majestic combination of gray and faded green, this shade is as scintillating as an actual pearl. Choose this shade for a royal look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Gray: A dark gray tone with a unique pattern, for eyes as calm as the sea.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily