Biotrue multi-purpose solution helps make wearing contact lenses easy on your eyes.1 Biotrue is easy on your eyes because it is formulated to work like your eyes.
Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Same pH as healthy tears - Biotrue matches the pH of healthy tears and enables optimal performance of the dual disinfectants.
- Contains hyaluronan (HA) - Biotrue hydrates your contact lenses in the same way that your eyes naturally hydrate – by utilizing hyaluronan (HA), a lubricant found in your eyes.
- Beneficial tear proteins - Biotrue keeps proteins in their native state active as they are naturally in your eye. They act as your eye’s inborn germ-fighters.
This product Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution, reference SKU CBTR and ID number 148 from Biotrue Solution belonging to Contact Lenses is available in Multiple Sizes at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, AED, KWD, BHD and OMR.
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium, and sodium chloride and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.00013% and Polyquaternium 0.0001%.
Biotrue lens solution is manufactured by Bausch & Lomb.
Directions To Use:
To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps. This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch + Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue multi-purpose solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution – discard solution from lens case after each use.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Biotrue multi-purpose solution prior to insertion.
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
If not wearing contact lenses immediately, store them in a closed lens case. Do not store your lenses in simple saline in place of Biotrue multi-purpose solution. The saline solution will not disinfect. Lenses may be stored in the unopened case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days. If you store your lenses for longer periods of time, they must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution prior to lens insertion.