1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright is a daily disposable prescription contact lens with a unique design that gives an enlarging effect on dark eyes. Customers in Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Mecca, Khobar, Jeddah and the rest of the UAE, KSA, and GCC love the appearance and comfort of Define Radiant Bright contact lenses.
What are 1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright Pack of 30 are prescription contact lenses that come with a delicate golden brown limbal ring which will subtly enlarge the appearance of the iris while making your eyes look brighter and more expressive. These contact lenses do not change the color of your eyes but instead highlight the natural color of your iris, making them ideal for those with dark eyes. 1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright 30 Pack comes with LACREON, an exclusive technology to Acuvue lenses which provides a moisture cushion to help care for your eyes throughout the day.
1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright is part of the 1-Day Acuvue Define collection. You can also consider:
- 1-Day Acuvue Define Natural Shine: These lenses are also designed to subtly enlarge the eyes while making your eyes sparkle and shine.
- 1-Day Acuvue Define Vivid Style: These contact lenses offer soft brown limbal ring which blends with your natural eye color along with superb comfort and vision correction.
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
souKare offers 1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright from in 30 Lenses - Daily at unbeatable prices. This product CACU-1231 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: Etafilcon A
- Lens Design: N/A
- Wetting Technology: Lacreon® technology
- Water Content: 58%
- Oxygen Flux: 88%
- Visibility Features: N/A
- Base Curve: 8.5
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre Thickness: 0.084
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use
1. All ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.