1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism contains 15 days supply of Toric lenses that give clear and stable vision. A top choice for customers with astigmatism, Acuvue daily disposable toric contact lenses are very popular in Jeddah, Riyadh, Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE and GCC.
Why buy Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism?
1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism contact lenses are suitable for those who experience blurred vision, accompanied by near or farsightedness. These prescription contact lenses are designed with BLINK STABILIZED technology, exclusive to Acuvue, which uses the power of natural blinking to provide stable and clear vision throughout the day. 1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism come with the LACREON technology with unique wetting agent proprietary to 1-Day Acuvue Moist which provides a cushion of moisture, keeping your eyes feeling fresh and hydrated all day, even towards the end of the day when your eyes need it the most.
1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism are part of the 1-Day Acuvue Moist family. Other contact lenses in this collection include:
One-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism Pack of 30 has one of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens, blocking out 97% UVB and 81% UVA for a safe and enjoyable wearing experience.
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
souKare offers 1-Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism from Acuvue in 30 Lenses - Daily at unbeatable prices. This product CACU-493 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: Etafilcon A
- Lens Design: Accelerated stabilization design
- Wetting Technology: Lacreon Technology
- Water Content: 58%
- Oxygen Flux: 88%
- Visibility Features: Visibility tint, vertical single lines at 6 & 12 o'Clock
- Base Curve: 8.5
- Diameter: 14.5
- Centre Thickness: 0.090
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eye-wear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eye-wear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.