Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism are a popular choice for customers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh and the rest of the UAE and GCC who are looking to buy longer duration Toric contacts for stable vision.
Why buy Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism contact lenses?
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism are bi-weekly disposable prescription contact lenses designed for those with Astigmatism. These contact lenses use BLINK STABALIZED and Hydraclear technology, unique to Acuvue which uses the movement of natural blinking to minimize shifting and give crisp, stable and comfortable vision throughout the day while reducing the effects of fatigue on the eyes. Acuvue Oasys with Astigmatism Pack contain 6 lenses per box giving you 6 weeks supply of bi-weekly toric contact lenses.
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism is part of the Acuvue Oasys brand of contact lenses. Other prescription contacts in this collection include:
- Acuvue Oasys Bi-Weekly Pack of 6
- Acuvue Oasys Bi-Weekly Pack of 12
- Acuvue Oasys Bi-Weekly Pack of 24
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day Pack of 30
- Acuvue Oasys 1-Day Pack of 90
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism have one of the highest levels of UVA and UVB protection available in a bi-weekly disposable contact lens to provide safe, clear and comfortable vision.
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
This product Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism, reference SKU CACU and ID number 497 from Acuvue belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 6 Lenses - Bi-Weekly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: Senofilcon A
- Lens Design: Accelerated Stabilization Design
- Wetting Technology: Hydraclear Plus Technology
- Water Content: 38%
- Oxygen Flux: 95% (closed eye), 98% (open eye)
- Visibility Features: Visibility tint, vertical single lines at 6 and 12 o'clock
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Centre Thickness: 0.080
- Replacement Schedule: Bi-Weekly (daily wear), weekly (extended wear)
- Usage Schedule: Daily or extended (day + night)
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eye wear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eye wear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.