Anesthesia Anesthetic Bronze is a unique gray tone infused with hazel at the edge and a sharp contrast ring. A distinct bronze color contact lens that stands out just perfectly.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze?
Shop for top-quality and amazing colors of contact lenses from souKare - one of the best online stores for colored contact lenses. With a wide range of rare and exquisite shades for you to choose from, you can easily style your eyes in exquisite eye color and stay updated with the current trend. You can shop for this gorgeous gray color and other Anesthesia lenses from our online portal easily and get them delivered to your doorstep at the earliest. We deliver these lenses to customers located in the UAE and KSA, in cities such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and more. Along with that, we also deliver to customers in the USA and UK, including San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and others. We have an express delivery service to cater to our international customers located in Australia, including Sydney and Melbourne, Canada, including Toronto and Montreal, and the rest of Europe including Greece, France, Spain, and Italy and ensure these lenses reach them at the earliest.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze lenses?
For a customer located in Dubai, we deliver these colored contact lenses within 90 minutes of placing an online order. For customers located in different cities of the UAE such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah, we deliver these stellar colored contact lenses by the next day. In the KSA, we deliver these lenses to our customers in as little as two days. For our international customers located in all the major cities of the world such as Australia, Canada, UK and the USA, including Sydney, Montreal, London, Manchester, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Spain, Greece and more, we offer express delivery and can ship these lenses in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze?
This absolute beauty of an eye color is one of the most exquisite shades from our collection. With a brilliant blend of gray tones with a hint of hazel at the edges and a sharp contrast ring, this eye color is sure to give you intense and expressive gray eyes. Choose this enchanting shade from our Anesthesia Anesthetic collection and style your eyes in the color of your choice. This shade works well on all skin tones and is sure to make your eyes look naturally beautiful. Shop for these colored contact lenses from souKare now!
Is Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, these colored contact lenses are suitable for dark eyes. This beautiful shade with a warm gray tone infused with hazel at the edge and a sharp contrast ring is a perfect choice for an alluring pair of gray eyes. This color also blends naturally with your original eye color well and is a must-try for you.
How are Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze lenses sold?
These colored contact lenses come in a pack of 2, one for each eye. While purchasing them for aesthetic or cosmetic purposes, you can choose Plano as the power option. If you are buying these colored contact lenses for power, make sure to check your recent medical prescription and purchase lenses with correct power.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze?
Make sure you follow the correct procedure while putting on and taking off these contact lenses to ensure proper safety and comfort of the eyes. It is extremely important that you use a multipurpose lens solution of high quality as it helps clean, disinfect, moisturize and condition these contact lenses. You can order such multipurpose lens solutions from our website. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely using a towel before you touch your eyes or these contact lenses.
- Always rinse these contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you wear them.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you put them on.
- Always wear the same lens first so that you don’t mix both the contact lenses.
How should I care for Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze?
It is extremely essential to regularly disinfect and clean your contact lenses, or else you might risk developing an eye infection. The quality of the contact lenses you wear also matters a lot so it is important that you purchase them from authentic sources. Here are some simple tips that will help you care for these contact lenses:
- Always use fresh lens solution. It isn’t a good idea to top up with old lens solution.
- Refrain from using tap water to clean these contact lenses.
- Avoid using sharp objects such as tweezers to handle them.
- Put on these contact lenses before you put on makeup and refrain from applying too much makeup around the eyes.
- Avoid wearing these contact lenses while swimming.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze lenses for?
These contact lenses are designed for extended wear and you can wear them everyday for up to 6 months. Make sure that you replace them with a new pair after this period. We recommend that you consult an eye doctor or an eye specialist in case of any irritation, redness or excessive tearing. It is advisable to not use these contact lenses if you suffer from any eye-related diseases.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze contact lenses?
It is advisable to not sleep with these contact lenses on. Ensure to take these contact lenses off before you go to bed. In order for the cornea to breathe, It is recommended that you remove them at least two hours before you go to bed. Also, always store these contact lenses in a lens case filled with fresh lens solution for subsequent use.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Anesthetic collection should I consider?
This exquisite collection can be best described as an exclusive one containing a total of 14 bold and unique shades. One of the best-selling collections from souKare, each of these shades has been designed to achieve a particular look, be it bold, mysterious, subtle, natural or captivating. These 14 splendid shades can be loosely categorised into brown, blue, gray and green. Choose your favorites from this exclusive collection and sport a unique look with each of these different shades.
Green eyes: We have exclusive green shades for you that will not only look dashing but also natural at the same time:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Lima: A magnificent mix of lime and green tones that comes with a bold hazel limbal ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Fonesta: Look drop dead gorgeous in this exquisite shade that is a beautiful combination of yellow and green.
Blue eyes: For a pair of enchanting and mesmerizing blue eyes, check out the different shades we have on offer:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Blue: Choose this glorious shade if you want a shade with pure blue tones. It also comes with a contrast ring to make your eyes look more appealing.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Mar: A subtle blue shade that is a perfect combination of turquoise, aqua and honey.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Aqua: Inspired by the coral reefs, this fascinating shade is surely as vibrant as them.
Brown eyes: You can consider these amazing shades for expressive and natural looking Brown eyes:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow:Make a bold statement with this beautiful brown shade comprising of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring that has been added for more effect.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan:Crave natural brown eyes? Choose this spectacular shade that is a beautiful blend of brown and hazel.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold: A sublime blend of gray and hazel, this is an incredibly fascinating shade that comes with a bold contrast ring for a bolder and more alluring appearance.
Gray eyes: They look mystifying and enticing with their unique blend of different shades of gray and other colors. Choose these splendid shades for a mysterious look:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Diamond:This shade is tailor made for people who want to stand out in a crowd as it is a bold beauty with a vivid mix of gray and blue tones and a bold contrast ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Claro: With spectacular blend of gray and silver tones, this peculiar shade adds more depth to your eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gray: A perfect mix of pure gray tones makes this shade a bold beauty.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze: A majestic mix of gray and hazel, this mysterious shade comes with a sharp contrast ring for a pair of enthralling gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gris: A mysterious blend of yellow gray and azure makes it a best-seller.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon:A dark gray tone with a sharp contrast ring to give you a phenomenal metallic look that is coveted by all.
This product Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze, reference SKU CANS and ID number 585 from belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily