Anesthesia Anesthetic Gold is a strong mix of gray and hazel with a defined and bold contrast ring. Make a bold statement with this unique beauty.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold?
Pick the shades you love the most from this glamorous collection and we will deliver them to your doorstep. Our delivery service covers all the cities in the UAE and KSA such as Sharjah, Abu dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and others. We cater to our customers in the US living in different cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Miami and more. We also deliver to all the major cities in the UK, including Birmingham, London, Manchester and Leeds. Our customers residing in Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, Montreal and Toronto in Canada, and major cities in Germany, France, Italy and Spain in Europe, can now avail our express shipping service free of cost over a minimum order amount and these contact lenses will be delivered to you at the earliest.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold lenses?
If you reside in Dubai, these Anesthesia lenses will be delivered to you within 90 minutes. If you are located elsewhere in the UAE, these contact lenses will reach you by the next day. For those residing in the KSA, they will be delivered to your doorstep in as little as two days. If you are an international customer residing in London, Manchester and Birmingham, New York, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Montreal, Sydney, Paris and more, in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and France, you can expect a delivery time as little as two days. We always ensure that our customers receive their favorite shade of contact lenses at the earliest and you can reach out to us in case of any queries or issues.
Why wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold?
One of the most majestic shades from Anesthesia Anesthetic collection, this shade has a certain charisma associated with it. If you want to stand out in a crowd, this shade is an excellent choice. With a blend of hazel and gray, it also comes with a bold contrast ring, to give you a well-defined and a bold look. Make a bold statement with this splendid shade as it exudes confidence. You can also look at other magnificent shades from this collection to find the one that suits you the best
Is Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, absolutely! This sparkling shade is designed to give you a bold and an awe-inspiring look with its majestic mix of gray and hazel tones. You don’t have to worry even if you have naturally dark eyes as these Anesthesia lenses will give you a new unique look and make you stand out.
How are Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold lenses sold?
These contact lenses come in a pack of two, one for each eye. You can now wear these gorgeous colored contact lenses and look absolutely splendid every single day. You can purchase them with or without power depending upon your requirement. In case you need these contact lenses with power, ensure to enter the correct power reading while placing your final order on our website by checking your latest medical prescription. You can also purchase them with no prescriptive power for cosmetic purposes in which case you need to select plano as your power option.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold?
Make sure you follow the correct procedure while putting on and taking off these contact lenses to ensure proper safety and comfort of the eyes. It is extremely important that you use a multipurpose lens solution of high quality as it helps clean, disinfect, moisturize and condition these contact lenses. You can order such multipurpose lens solutions from our website. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely using a towel before you touch your eyes or these contact lenses.
- Always rinse these contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you wear them.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you put them on.
- Always wear the same lens first so that you don’t mix both the contact lenses.
How should I care for Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold?
It is extremely essential to regularly disinfect and clean your contact lenses, or else you might risk developing an eye infection. The quality of the contact lenses you wear also matters a lot so it is important that you purchase them from authentic sources. Here are some simple tips that will help you care for these contact lenses:
- Always use fresh lens solution. It isn’t a good idea to top up with old lens solution.
- Refrain from using tap water to clean these contact lenses.
- Avoid using sharp objects such as tweezers to handle them.
- Put on these contact lenses before you put on makeup and refrain from applying too much makeup around the eyes.
- Avoid wearing these contact lenses while swimming.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold lenses for?
These contact lenses are designed for extended wear and you can wear them everyday for up to 6 months. Make sure that you replace them with a new pair after this period. We recommend that you consult an eye doctor or an eye specialist in case of any irritation, redness or excessive tearing. It is advisable to not use these contact lenses if you suffer from any eye-related diseases.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold contact lenses?
It is advisable to not sleep with these contact lenses on. Ensure to take these contact lenses off before you go to bed. In order for the cornea to breathe, It is recommended that you remove them at least two hours before you go to bed. Also, always store these contact lenses in a lens case filled with fresh lens solution for subsequent use.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Anesthetic collection should I consider?
This exquisite collection can be best described as an exclusive one containing a total of 14 bold and unique shades. One of the best-selling collections from souKare, each of these shades has been designed to achieve a particular look, be it bold, mysterious, subtle, natural or captivating. These 14 splendid shades can be loosely categorised into brown, blue, gray and green. Choose your favourites from this exclusive collection and sport a unique look with each of these different shades.
Green eyes: We have exclusive green shades for you that will not only look dashing but also natural at the same time:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Lima: A magnificent mix of lime and green tones that comes with a bold hazel limbal ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Fonesta: Look drop dead gorgeous in this exquisite shade that is a beautiful combination of yellow and green.
Blue eyes: For a pair of enchanting and mesmerizing blue eyes, check out the different shades we have on offer:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Blue: Choose this glorious shade if you want a shade with pure blue tones. It also comes with a contrast ring to make your eyes look more appealing.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Mar: A subtle blue shade that is a perfect combination of turquoise, aqua and honey.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Aqua: Inspired by the coral reefs, this fascinating shade is surely as vibrant as them.
Brown eyes: You can consider these amazing shades for expressive and natural looking Brown eyes:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow:Make a bold statement with this beautiful brown shade comprising of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring that has been added for more effect.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan:Crave natural brown eyes? Choose this spectacular shade that is a beautiful blend of brown and hazel.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold: A sublime blend of gray and hazel, this is an incredibly fascinating shade that comes with a bold contrast ring for a bolder and more alluring appearance.
Gray eyes: They look mystifying and enticing with their unique blend of different shades of gray and other colors. Choose these splendid shades for a mysterious look:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Diamond:This shade is tailor made for people who want to stand out in a crowd as it is a bold beauty with a vivid mix of gray and blue tones and a bold contrast ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Claro: With spectacular blend of gray and silver tones, this peculiar shade adds more depth to your eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gray: A perfect mix of pure gray tones makes this shade a bold beauty.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze: A majestic mix of gray and hazel, this mysterious shade comes with a sharp contrast ring for a pair of enthralling gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gris: A mysterious blend of yellow gray and azure makes it a best-seller.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon:A dark gray tone with a sharp contrast ring to give you a phenomenal metallic look that is coveted by all.
This product Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold, reference SKU CANS and ID number 580 from belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily