Anesthesia Anesthetic Shadow has a distinct blend of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring which makes it a unique brownish compilation that stands out and makes a bold statement.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow?
souKare can deliver this brilliant brown shade right at your doorstep after you make an online purchase from our portal. When it comes to colored contact lenses, we are your one-stop shop. With a wide range of rare and exquisite shades from our collection, we help you style your eyes in the color of your choice. You can also shop for other Anesthesia lenses and can get them delivered to you quickly. We deliver to customers located in the UAE and KSA, in cities such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and more. We also cater to customers located in the UK and USA, including London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles and others. For our international customers located in Australia, including Sydney and Melbourne, Canada, including Toronto and Montreal, and the rest of Europe including Croatia, Germany, France, and Spain, we provide an express delivery service.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow lenses?
If you are a customer located in Dubai, you can receive these brilliant brown colored contact lenses from Anesthesia Anesthetic collection within 90 minutes of placing an order on our online portal. For customers located in other cities of the UAE such as Sharjah or Abu Dhabi, these lenses will reach you by the next day. If you a customer living in the KSA, you can expect these stellar lenses to be delivered to your doorstep in as little as two days. For our international customers located in all the major cities of the world including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia, such as Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, Manchester, Montreal, Sydney and more, we have an express delivery system that can deliver these colored contact lenses in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow?
Make a bold statement wearing these enchanting colored contact lenses. A distinct blend of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring, this stellar brownish compilation is what you need to stand out. One of the rare and unique shades in our collection, this amazing color is sure to give you a dazzling pair of brown eyes. This eye color is suitable for all skin tones and can be worn for any occasion.
Is Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, these colored contact lenses are completely suitable for dark eyes. This distinct blend of gray and hazel, giving an overall brownish tone to your eyes will certainly make your eyes look natural and beautiful. Suitable for skin tones, this shade is a great choice if you want to color your eyes hazel brown.
How are Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow lenses sold?
Anesthesia lenses come in a pack of 2, one for each eye. While purchasing these colored contact lenses for aesthetic or cosmetic purposes, ensure to choose Plano as the power option. And when buying these lenses for power, check your recent medical prescription before placing the final order.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow?
Make sure you follow the correct procedure while putting on and taking off these contact lenses to ensure proper safety and comfort of the eyes. It is extremely important that you use a multipurpose lens solution of high quality as it helps clean, disinfect, moisturize and condition these contact lenses. You can order such multipurpose lens solutions from our website. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely using a towel before you touch your eyes or these contact lenses.
- Always rinse these contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you wear them.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you put them on.
- Always wear the same lens first so that you don’t mix both the contact lenses.
How should I care for Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow?
It is extremely essential to regularly disinfect and clean your contact lenses, or else you might risk developing an eye infection. The quality of the contact lenses you wear also matters a lot so it is important that you purchase them from authentic sources. Here are some simple tips that will help you care for these contact lenses:
- Always use fresh lens solution. It isn’t a good idea to top up with old lens solution.
- Refrain from using tap water to clean these contact lenses.
- Avoid using sharp objects such as tweezers to handle them.
- Put on these contact lenses before you put on makeup and refrain from applying too much makeup around the eyes.
- Avoid wearing these contact lenses while swimming.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow lenses for?
These contact lenses are designed for extended wear and you can wear them everyday for up to 6 months. Make sure that you replace them with a new pair after this period. We recommend that you consult an eye doctor or an eye specialist in case of any irritation, redness or excessive tearing. It is advisable to not use these contact lenses if you suffer from any eye-related diseases.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow contact lenses?
It is advisable to not sleep with these contact lenses on. Ensure to take these contact lenses off before you go to bed. In order for the cornea to breathe, It is recommended that you remove them at least two hours before you go to bed. Also, always store these contact lenses in a lens case filled with fresh lens solution for subsequent use.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Anesthetic collection should I consider?
This exquisite collection can be best described as an exclusive one containing a total of 14 bold and unique shades. One of the best-selling collections from souKare, each of these shades has been designed to achieve a particular look, be it bold, mysterious, subtle, natural or captivating. These 14 splendid shades can be loosely categorised into brown, blue, gray and green. Choose your favorites from this exclusive collection and sport a unique look with each of these different shades.
Green eyes: We have exclusive green shades for you that will not only look dashing but also natural at the same time:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Lima: A magnificent mix of lime and green tones that comes with a bold hazel limbal ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Fonesta: Look drop dead gorgeous in this exquisite shade that is a beautiful combination of yellow and green.
Blue eyes: For a pair of enchanting and mesmerizing blue eyes, check out the different shades we have on offer:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Blue: Choose this glorious shade if you want a shade with pure blue tones. It also comes with a contrast ring to make your eyes look more appealing.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Mar: A subtle blue shade that is a perfect combination of turquoise, aqua and honey.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Aqua: Inspired by the coral reefs, this fascinating shade is surely as vibrant as them.
Brown eyes: You can consider these amazing shades for expressive and natural looking Brown eyes:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow:Make a bold statement with this beautiful brown shade comprising of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring that has been added for more effect.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan:Crave natural brown eyes? Choose this spectacular shade that is a beautiful blend of brown and hazel.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold: A sublime blend of gray and hazel, this is an incredibly fascinating shade that comes with a bold contrast ring for a bolder and more alluring appearance.
Gray eyes: They look mystifying and enticing with their unique blend of different shades of gray and other colors. Choose these splendid shades for a mysterious look:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Diamond:This shade is tailor made for people who want to stand out in a crowd as it is a bold beauty with a vivid mix of gray and blue tones and a bold contrast ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Claro: With spectacular blend of gray and silver tones, this peculiar shade adds more depth to your eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gray: A perfect mix of pure gray tones makes this shade a bold beauty.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze: A majestic mix of gray and hazel, this mysterious shade comes with a sharp contrast ring for a pair of enthralling gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gris: A mysterious blend of yellow gray and azure makes it a best-seller.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon:A dark gray tone with a sharp contrast ring to give you a phenomenal metallic look that is coveted by all.
This product Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow, reference SKU CANS and ID number 584 from Anesthesia belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily