Anesthesia Anesthetic Tan is an extremely beautiful blend of brown and hazel make it the top of the list of must-have colored contact lenses. It comes without a limbal ring to give you a perfectly natural look.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan?
Each collection from souKare has a unique combination of a variety of different shades and colors of colored contact lenses and each of these shades has been designed for a particular look. You can place an online order on our website for your best-loved shades depending upon the look you are trying to achieve, and we will deliver them to your doorstep. We deliver to all the cities in the UAE and KSA including Sharjah, Abu dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and others. We also ship to all the major cities in the US such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Miami and more. Our delivery services also cover all the big cities in the UK like Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leeds and others. We also have an express shipping option for our customers in Toronto and Montreal in Canada, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia and major cities in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and more.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan lenses?
Place an online order for this spectacular brown shade or other splendid shades of Anesthesia lenses and we ensure a hassle-free and a quick delivery. You can expect a delivery time of 90 minutes if you are a resident of Dubai. If you are located anywhere in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, we can deliver them to you by the next day. For those residing in the cities of KSA, your favorite Anesthesia lenses will be delivered to you in as little as two days. If you stay in different cities in the UK, Australia, Canada, the US and parts of Europe like London, Manchester, Birmingham, Montreal, Sydney, Paris, New York, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Germany, Italy, France and more, your contact lenses can be delivered to you in as little as two days with free express shipping over a small minimum amount depending on the country.
Why wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan?
Crave natural brown eyes? This shade is an excellent choice in that case. One of the most refreshing shades from this exclusive collection, it looks exquisite thanks to its beautiful blend of brown and hazel. Moreover, it doesn’t even have a limbal ring so that you can look unbelievably natural. Colored contact lenses are now in vogue. So, up your style game with these chic colored contact lenses.
Is Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, perfectly! These contact lenses fit your eyes perfectly to give you a bold and an awe-inspiring look with its majestic mix of gray and hazel tones. You don’t have to worry even if you have naturally dark eyes as these Anesthesia Anesthetic lenses will give you a new unique look and make you stand out.
How are Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan lenses sold?
These contact lenses are sold in a pack of two, one for each eye. You can now purchase these spectacular Anesthesia lenses for cosmetic purposes to look absolutely ravishing every time you step out of the house. Choose plano as your power option when you place an order for these lenses in this case. You can also purchase them with power. Be sure to check your latest medical prescription for the right power reading before you place your final order.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan?
Make sure you follow the correct procedure while putting on and taking off these contact lenses to ensure proper safety and comfort of the eyes. It is extremely important that you use a multipurpose lens solution of high quality as it helps clean, disinfect, moisturize and condition these contact lenses. You can order such multipurpose lens solutions from our website. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely using a towel before you touch your eyes or these contact lenses.
- Always rinse these contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you wear them.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you put them on.
- Always wear the same lens first so that you don’t mix both the contact lenses.
How should I care for Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan?
It is extremely essential to regularly disinfect and clean your contact lenses, or else you might risk developing an eye infection. The quality of the contact lenses you wear also matters a lot so it is important that you purchase them from authentic sources. Here are some simple tips that will help you care for these contact lenses:
- Always use fresh lens solution. It isn’t a good idea to top up with old lens solution.
- Refrain from using tap water to clean these contact lenses.
- Avoid using sharp objects such as tweezers to handle them.
- Put on these contact lenses before you put on makeup and refrain from applying too much makeup around the eyes.
- Avoid wearing these contact lenses while swimming.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan lenses for?
These contact lenses are designed for extended wear and you can wear them everyday for up to 6 months. Make sure that you replace them with a new pair after this period. We recommend that you consult an eye doctor or an eye specialist in case of any irritation, redness or excessive tearing. It is advisable to not use these contact lenses if you suffer from any eye-related diseases.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan contact lenses?
It is advisable to not sleep with these contact lenses on. Ensure to take these contact lenses off before you go to bed. In order for the cornea to breathe, It is recommended that you remove them at least two hours before you go to bed. Also, always store these contact lenses in a lens case filled with fresh lens solution for subsequent use.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Anesthetic collection should I consider?
This exquisite collection can be best described as an exclusive one containing a total of 14 bold and unique shades. One of the best-selling collections from souKare, each of these shades has been designed to achieve a particular look, be it bold, mysterious, subtle, natural or captivating. These 14 splendid shades can be loosely categorised into brown, blue, gray and green. Choose your favorites from this exclusive collection and sport a unique look with each of these different shades.
Green eyes: We have exclusive green shades for you that will not only look dashing but also natural at the same time:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Lima: A magnificent mix of lime and green tones that comes with a bold hazel limbal ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Fonesta: Look drop dead gorgeous in this exquisite shade that is a beautiful combination of yellow and green.
Blue eyes: For a pair of enchanting and mesmerizing blue eyes, check out the different shades we have on offer:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Blue: Choose this glorious shade if you want a shade with pure blue tones. It also comes with a contrast ring to make your eyes look more appealing.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Mar: A subtle blue shade that is a perfect combination of turquoise, aqua and honey.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Aqua: Inspired by the coral reefs, this fascinating shade is surely as vibrant as them.
Brown eyes: You can consider these amazing shades for expressive and natural looking Brown eyes:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow:Make a bold statement with this beautiful brown shade comprising of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring that has been added for more effect.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan:Crave natural brown eyes? Choose this spectacular shade that is a beautiful blend of brown and hazel.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold: A sublime blend of gray and hazel, this is an incredibly fascinating shade that comes with a bold contrast ring for a bolder and more alluring appearance.
Gray eyes: They look mystifying and enticing with their unique blend of different shades of gray and other colors. Choose these splendid shades for a mysterious look:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Diamond:This shade is tailor made for people who want to stand out in a crowd as it is a bold beauty with a vivid mix of gray and blue tones and a bold contrast ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Claro: With spectacular blend of gray and silver tones, this peculiar shade adds more depth to your eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gray: A perfect mix of pure gray tones makes this shade a bold beauty.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze: A majestic mix of gray and hazel, this mysterious shade comes with a sharp contrast ring for a pair of enthralling gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gris: A mysterious blend of yellow gray and azure makes it a best-seller.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon:A dark gray tone with a sharp contrast ring to give you a phenomenal metallic look that is coveted by all.
souKare offers Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan from Anesthesia in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at unbeatable prices. This product CANS-1008 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 3 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily
Anesthesia Anesthetic Colored Lenses can be ordered for delivery to USA, UAE, KSA, GCC, UK and Europe