Inspired by the ocean at dawn, Anesthesia USA Miami Blue is a perfect blend of pure blue tones and yellow rays. The faded edge will give you an absolutely natural look
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Miami Blue?
souKare has the widest range of colored contact lenses for you to choose from. You can place an order for these captivating blue lenses or any other Anesthesia lenses from our website and they will be delivered to your doorstep. We deliver to all the cities in the UAE such as Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and more. We also deliver to all the major cities in the KSA such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and others. We have a large customer base in the US as we ship to all the major cities such as San Francisco, New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago and more. In the UK, we deliver to all the big cities like London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more. We also have an express shipping service for our customers in Toronto, Montreal, Sydney, Melbourne, Paris and other cities in Italy, Germany, Spain and France.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Miami Blue lenses?
We make sure that you get your contact lenses delivered to your doorstep at the earliest. If you reside in Dubai, these contact lenses will be delivered to you within 90 minutes of placing an online order. If you are a resident of Sharjah or Abu Dhabi or any other major city in the UAE, these contact lenses will be delivered to you within 24 hours. For our customers located in the cities of the KSA, these contact lenses can reach you in as little as 48 hours. Our customers in different cities in the UK, US, France, Canada and Australia such as London, Manchester, Birmingham, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Boston, Paris, Montreal and Sydney can receive these contact lenses in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia Miami Blue?
Blue is one a color that oozes charisma. This spectacular shade captures the beauty of the ocean at dawn with its blend of pure blue tones and rays of yellow near the center. A true beauty indeed! This eye-catching shade has a faded edge to give you a more natural look. Wear this shade of contact lenses to look absolutely breathtaking.
Is Anesthesia Miami Blue suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, completely. This is a stunning shade with bright blue tones and rays of yellow near the center. It does an excellent job of concealing your naturally dark eyes and makes them seem bold and vivid. Moreover, it also comes with a faded edge to give you a completely natural look.
How are Anesthesia Miami Blue lenses sold?
They come in a pack of two lenses, one for each eye. You can place an order online for this spectacular shade or any other shade from souKare with or without prescription depending upon your requirement. In case you need these contact lenses for cosmetic or aesthetic purposes and want to look stylish and trendy, check plano as your power option. If you need them with power, ensure to check your latest medical prescription for the correct power reading.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Miami Blue?
You can wear and remove these lenses with total ease but you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, preferably anti-bacterial in nature. Then, dry them completely using a lint-free towel.
- Always rinse your contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you put them on.
- Use you finger-tips and not your finger-nails to handle these lenses.
- Avoid using too much makeup around the eyes.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you wear them.
How should I care for Anesthesia Miami Blue?
Caring for your favorite lenses is extremely easy. Follow these simple steps to keep your lenses in top notch condition:
- Avoid using your finger-nails or sharp objects to handle these lenses.
- Never use water to rinse them. Always use a lens solution.
- It is very important to use a lens solution of top quality as it cleans, disinfects, conditions and moisturises your lenses. You can purchase such high-quality lens solutions from our website under Drops and Solutions.
- Never top up with old lens solution.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Miami Blue lenses for?
These are half yearly contact lenses, meaning they can be worn for a maximum of 6 months. They should be replaced with a new pair after this period. These lenses are designed keeping comfort and safety in mind. However, you should refrain from using them if you experience discomfort, redness or excessive tearing.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Miami Blue contact lenses?
Although these contact lenses are extremely safe to use, we highly recommend that you remove them and place them in a sterile lens case filled with fresh lens solution before you go to sleep.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia USA collection should I consider?
Anesthesia USA collection has 12 astounding shades for you to choose from. This collection has something for everyone. You can choose a shade that suits your personality or just go for a shade that you like best. Most of these shades are really versatile in the sense that they suit all skin tones. From candid grays, natural browns to captivating blues and stellar greens, we have them all. Take a better look at what each shade has to offer:
Blue eyes: If you want a pair of flawless blue eyes, check out these spectacular shades in blue:
- Anesthesia - Miami Sapphire: Inspired by actual sapphires, these contact lenses are carved to match their beauty and elegance. A blue tone infused with other light rays of blue to give you perfect blue eyes.
- Anesthesia - Miami Blue: Imagine how beautiful the ocean would look at dawn! These lenses are designed to give you that exact look. This shade is an art indeed.
Green eyes: We have some really fascinating shades in green too. Take a look:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Blonde: A charming mix of olive, yellow and honey, this shade has a quirky pattern. It also comes with a light contrast ring to give you that perfect blonde look.
- Anesthesia - Chicago Green: A combination of natural green and faded yellow near the center, this natural shade comes with a light contrast ring to give you killer green eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Verde: A unique blend of green, gray and orange, this shade adds multiple layers to your eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Oliva: An attractive blend of olive, green and hazel, this shade is really popular among our customers. It comes with a faded contrast ring for a bolder look.
Brown eyes: For a pair of charming brown eyes, check out these awe-inspiring shades in brown:
- Anesthesia - L.A. Cinnamon: A charming brown tone infused with cinnamon, this fabulous shade will certainly make your eyes look mysterious.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Mocha: A beautiful blend of light chocolate brown and hazel, this shade has a unique pattern for a more distinct look. It also doesn’t have a contrast ring for a more natural appearance.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Vanilla: With warm undertones of brown and hazel, this shade has a magnifying effect on your eyes. This also comes with a unique pattern and no contrast ring.
Gray eyes: One of the most candid colors, gray definitely gives you a natural appearance. Here’s what soukare has to offer:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Apricot: With a unique pattern and a distinct gray tone, this is a peculiar shade indeed. Choose this shade for a natural and a distinct look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Pearl: A majestic combination of gray and faded green, this shade is as scintillating as an actual pearl. Choose this shade for a royal look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Gray: A dark gray tone with a unique pattern, for eyes as calm as the sea.
souKare offers Anesthesia USA - Miami Blue from Anesthesia in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at unbeatable prices. This product CANS-605 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily