Looking for clean, comfortable contact lenses? OPTI-FREE Pure Moist is the solution for you. Express shipping available within UAE.
Exclusive dual disinfectants
Polyquad® and Aldox® get rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix
Surrounds your lenses in a cushion of moisture, provides all-day comfort and creates a barrier that reduces deposits and debris.
The #1 doctor recommended multi-purpose solution.
The contact lens solution doctors love to love.
Features of Opti-Free PureMoist Solution:
- Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal
- Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects, Stores
- Removes protein depositsReduces lipid deposition
- For silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses
souKare offers Opti-Free Pure Moist Multi-Purpose Solution from Alcon in 90 ml at unbeatable prices. This product CALC-940 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, AED, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution is a sterile, buffered, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, disodium EDTA, two wetting agents (TETRONIC® 1304† and HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41®- polyoxyethylene-poly-oxybutylene]) with POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives. HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses
How to use OPTI-FREE Pure Moist:
Remember to always wash, rinse and dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Fill the empty lens case with solution.
- Wet each side of the lens with the solution.
- Rub each lens for 20 seconds with your finger.
- Rinse each side of the contact lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of the solution.
- Place the lenses in the case, tighten the lids and wait overnight or at least six hours.