1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel Pack of 30 are part of the newest colored lens range from Acuvue. Customers in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jeddah, Riyadh and the rest of the UAE and GCC love the rich hazel and gray tones and comfort of these daily disposable colored lenses.
What are 1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel contact lenses are part of the newly launch colored range from Acuvue Define. These daily disposable lenses come in a pack of 30 and combine gorgeous shades with maximum comfort. 1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel brings together shades of hazel and dark caramel tones and come with a slate gray limbal ring to give a natural enlarging effect to the eyes. 1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel come with LACREON, a propriety technology in Acuvue lenses to give your eyes maximum comfort and hydration from morning till night. These lenses also come with UVA and UVB protection to provide safe and comfortable daily correction of vision while enhancing the natural beauty of your eyes.
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
souKare offers 1-Day Acuvue Define - Fresh Grayzel from in 30 Lenses - Daily at unbeatable prices. This product CACU-22049 is part of Category: . We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens material: etafilcon A
- Wetting technology: LACREON Technology
- Water content: 58%
- Oxygen flux: 88%
- Base curve: 8.5
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre thickness: 0.084
- Replacement schedule: Single use - 1 day replacement
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eye wear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eye wear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.