Anesthesia Anesthetic Carbon is a cold gray tone with a sharp contrast ring, get a spectacular metallic look with this unique beauty.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon?
You will most certainly feel like wearing colored contact lenses even if you haven’t been prescribed contact lenses as souKare offers a range of exciting colored contact lenses. Choose a shade that you love the most and place an online order for it on our website and we will deliver it to you as soon as possible. We deliver to all the cities in the KSA and UAE such as Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, Sharjah, Abu dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah and more. We deliver to all the big cities in the UK like London, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham. Our delivery network covers all the major cities in the US such as Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Miami, New York, Los Angeles among others. We also provide free express shipping over a minimum order value to our customers residing in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, Montreal and Toronto in Canada and major cities in Germany, France, Italy and Spain in Europe.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon lenses?
You can now easily place an online order for your most-liked shade of colored contact lenses and they will be delivered to your doorstep at the earliest. If you are a resident of Dubai, these Anesthesia lenses will be delivered to you within 90 minutes of placing an online order. If you reside in other cities in the UAE such as Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, these contact lenses will be delivered to you by the next day. For our customers in the KSA, the delivery time could be as little as 48 hours. If you are an international customer living in different cities in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and France including Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, London, Manchester and Birmingham, New York, Montreal, Sydney and Paris, these contact lenses can reach you in as little as 2 days with our free express shipping over a small minimum order value.
Why wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon?
One of the most majestic shades from Anesthesia Anesthetic collection, this shade has a certain charisma associated with it. If you want to stand out in a crowd, this shade is an excellent choice. With a blend of hazel and gray, it also comes with a bold contrast ring, to give you a well defined and a bold look. Make a bold statement with this splendid shade as it exudes confidence. You can also look at other magnificent shades from this collection to find the one that suits you the best.
Is Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, perfectly! These contact lenses fit your eyes perfectly. It gives you a bold and an awe-inspiring look with its majestic mix of gray and hazel tones. You don’t have to worry even if you have naturally dark eyes as these Anesthesia lenses will give you a new unique look and make you stand out.
How are Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon lenses sold?
You can purchase these contact lenses in a pack of two, one for each eye. You can now purchase these spectacular colored contact lenses for cosmetic purposes to look absolutely ravishing every time you step out of the house. Choose plano as your power option when you place an order for these lenses in this case. You can also purchase them with power. Be sure to check your latest medical prescription for the right power reading before you place your final order.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon?
Make sure you follow the correct procedure while putting on and taking off these contact lenses to ensure proper safety and comfort of the eyes. It is extremely important that you use a multipurpose lens solution of high quality as it helps clean, disinfect, moisturize and condition these contact lenses. You can order such multipurpose lens solutions from our website. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap and dry them completely using a towel before you touch your eyes or these contact lenses.
- Always rinse these contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you wear them.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you put them on.
- Always wear the same lens first so that you don’t mix both the contact lenses.
How should I care for Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon?
It is extremely essential to regularly disinfect and clean your contact lenses, or else you might risk developing an eye infection. The quality of the contact lenses you wear also matters a lot so it is important that you purchase them from authentic sources. Here are some simple tips that will help you care for these contact lenses:
- Always use fresh lens solution. It isn’t a good idea to top up with old lens solution.
- Refrain from using tap water to clean these contact lenses.
- Avoid using sharp objects such as tweezers to handle them.
- Put on these contact lenses before you put on makeup and refrain from applying too much makeup around the eyes.
- Avoid wearing these contact lenses while swimming.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon lenses for?
These contact lenses are designed for extended wear and you can wear them everyday for up to 6 months. Make sure that you replace them with a new pair after this period. We recommend that you consult an eye doctor or an eye specialist in case of any irritation, redness or excessive tearing. It is advisable to not use these contact lenses if you suffer from any eye-related diseases.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon contact lenses?
It is advisable to not sleep with these contact lenses on. Ensure to take these contact lenses off before you go to bed. In order for the cornea to breathe, It is recommended that you remove them at least two hours before you go to bed. Also, always store these contact lenses in a lens case filled with fresh lens solution for subsequent use.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia Anesthetic collection should I consider?
This exquisite collection can be best described as an exclusive one containing a total of 14 bold and unique shades. One of the best-selling collections from souKare, each of these shades has been designed to achieve a particular look, be it bold, mysterious, subtle, natural or captivating. These 14 splendid shades can be loosely categorised into brown, blue, gray and green. Choose your favorites from this exclusive collection and sport a unique look with each of these different shades.
Green eyes: We have exclusive green shades for you that will not only look dashing but also natural at the same time:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Lima: A magnificent mix of lime and green tones that comes with a bold hazel limbal ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Fonesta: Look drop dead gorgeous in this exquisite shade that is a beautiful combination of yellow and green.
Blue eyes: For a pair of enchanting and mesmerizing blue eyes, check out the different shades we have on offer:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Blue: Choose this glorious shade if you want a shade with pure blue tones. It also comes with a contrast ring to make your eyes look more appealing.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Mar: A subtle blue shade that is a perfect combination of turquoise, aqua and honey.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Aqua: Inspired by the coral reefs, this fascinating shade is surely as vibrant as them.
Brown eyes: You can consider these amazing shades for expressive and natural looking Brown eyes:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Shadow:Make a bold statement with this beautiful brown shade comprising of gray and hazel with a sharp contrast ring that has been added for more effect.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Tan:Crave natural brown eyes? Choose this spectacular shade that is a beautiful blend of brown and hazel.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gold: A sublime blend of gray and hazel, this is an incredibly fascinating shade that comes with a bold contrast ring for a bolder and more alluring appearance.
Gray eyes: They look mystifying and enticing with their unique blend of different shades of gray and other colors. Choose these splendid shades for a mysterious look:
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Diamond:This shade is tailor made for people who want to stand out in a crowd as it is a bold beauty with a vivid mix of gray and blue tones and a bold contrast ring.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Claro: With spectacular blend of gray and silver tones, this peculiar shade adds more depth to your eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gray: A perfect mix of pure gray tones makes this shade a bold beauty.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Bronze: A majestic mix of gray and hazel, this mysterious shade comes with a sharp contrast ring for a pair of enthralling gray eyes.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Gris: A mysterious blend of yellow gray and azure makes it a best-seller.
- Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon:A dark gray tone with a sharp contrast ring to give you a phenomenal metallic look that is coveted by all.
This product Anesthesia Anesthetic - Carbon, reference SKU CANS and ID number 586 from belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily