1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 90 contains 45 days supply of the top selling 1-Day Acuvue Moist prescription contact lenses. Moist daily disposable contacts from Acuvue are very popular in Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Dubai, Dammam, Riyadh and the rest of the UAE and GCC.
What are 1-Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
Why buy Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 90 contain 90 daily disposable contact lenses giving you 45 days supply of one-day use contact lenses. These contact lenses use LACREON Technology, exclusive to Acuvue to lock in a moisture-rich ingredient that helps keep your eyes lubricated and fresh throughout the day.
1-Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses are also available in the following:
One-Day Acuvue Moist have one of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens, blocking out 97% UVB and 81% UVA for a safe and enjoyable wearing experience.References
- 1.JJV Data on File 2018. Dual Action Technology and "cushion of moisture" description for 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® family of contact lenses
- 2. Chalmers RL Hickson-Curran SB Keay L et al. Rates of adverse effects with hydrogel and silicone hydrogel daily disposable lenses in a large post-market surveillance registry: the TEMPO registry. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2015;56:654-663
- 3. Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea & into the eye
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
This product 1-Day Acuvue Moist, reference SKU CACU and ID number 491 from belonging to Contact Lenses is available in 90 Lenses - Daily at souKare. We ship this product internationally with free express shipping* to most countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Germany, France and more. We accept payments in multiple currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR.
- Lens material: etafilcon A
- Wetting technology: LACREON® Technology
- Water content: 58%
- Oxygen flux: 88%
- Visibility features: Visibility tint '123' inversion indicator
- Base curve: 8.5, 9.0
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre thickness: 0.084
- Replacement schedule: Single use - 1 day replacement
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are Not substitutes for protective UV absorbing eye-wear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eye-wear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.