1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 30 contain 15 days supply of the best selling daily prescription contact lenses from Acuvue. Moist daily disposable lenses from Acuvue are very popular in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Dammam, Jeddah, Sharjah, Riyadh and the rest of the UAE and GCC.
Why buy Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 30 contain 30 daily disposable contact lenses giving you 15 days supply of one-day use contact lenses. These contact lenses use LACREON Technology, exclusive to Acuvue to lock in a moisture-rich ingredient that helps keep your eyes lubricated and fresh throughout the day.
1-Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses are also available in the following:
One-Day Acuvue Moist have one of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens, blocking out 97% UVB and 81% UVA for a safe and enjoyable wearing experience.
souKare offers FREE delivery within 90 minutes in Dubai, on all in-stock contact lenses and FREE next-day delivery to the rest of the UAE including Abu Dhabi and Sharjah for orders above AED 100. Deliveries to Jeddah, Riyadh and other cities in the KSA can take as little as 2 days and are also FREE for orders above AED 100.
souKare offers 1-Day Acuvue Moist from Acuvue in 30 Lenses - Daily at unbeatable prices. This product CACU-492 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: Etafilcon A
- Lens Design: N/A
- Wetting Technology: Lacreon Technology
- Water Content: 58%
- Oxygen Flux: 88%
- Visibility Features: Visibility tint and '123' inversion indicator
- Base Curve: 8.5, 9.0
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre Thickness: 0.084
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eye-wear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eye-wear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.