Anesthesia USA Chicago Apricot contact lenses sport exclusive gray tones with no contrast ring blending naturally with your eyes. USA Chicago Apricot colored lenses from Anesthesia is bestselling across the United Kingdom, Canada, UAE, United States, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Europe, and the Middle East.
Where can souKare deliver Anesthesia Chicago Apricot?
You can effortlessly place an order for your best-loved Anesthesia lenses on our website and they will be delivered to you at the earliest. souKare has customers from all around the world. We cater to our customers anywhere in the KSA and the UAE including cities like Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and more. Our customers in the US residing in major cities such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Chicago and others can avail our delivery services. In the UK, we deliver to all the big cities such as London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and more. For our customers in different cities in Canada, Australia, France and the rest of Europe including Toronto, Montreal, Melbourne, Sydney and Paris and major cities in Germany, Italy, Spain and more, we have an express shipping service that we offer over a small minimum order value.
How soon will I get my Anesthesia Chicago Apricot lenses?
For our customers residing in Dubai, we have an express delivery time of 90 minutes or less after you place an order for your contact lenses online. If you are located in other parts of the UAE such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah, your contact lenses will be delivered to you by the next day. If you stay anywhere in the cities of the KSA, these lenses will reach you in as little as two days. If you are an international customer residing in various cities in the US, UK, Canada and Australia, such as New York, Miami, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Montreal, Sydney, Paris and more, these lenses could be delivered to you in as little as two days.
Why wear Anesthesia Chicago Apricot?
Gray is one of the most natural looking colors. With a unique pattern and a peculiar gray tone, these eyes give you a quirky look while looking unbelievably natural. These lenses do not come with a contrast ring so as to not lose its natural appeal. This is a subtle yet a distinct shade that is loved by many. Sporting a natural look while looking completely smashing is now possible, thanks to this shade.
Is Anesthesia Chicago Apricot suitable for dark eyes?
Yes, completely! This shade blends in beautifully with your natural eye color. Also, this shade does not come with a contrast ring to give you a more natural appearance.
How are Anesthesia Chicago Apricot lenses sold?
They come in a pack of two lenses, one for each eye. You can now easily place an online order for these lenses with prescription from souKare. If you need these contact lenses for cosmetic or aesthetic purposes, choose plano as your power option. On the other hand, if you need contact lenses with power, select the appropriate power after you check your medical prescription for the same.
What is the correct way to wear Anesthesia Chicago Apricot?
You can wear and remove these lenses with total ease but you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with a mild soap, preferably anti-bacterial in nature. Then, dry them completely using a lint-free towel.
- Always rinse your contact lenses with fresh lens solution before you put them on.
- Use you finger-tips and not your finger-nails to handle these lenses.
- Avoid using too much makeup around the eyes.
- Check if your lenses are inside out before you wear them.
How should I care for Anesthesia Chicago Apricot?
Caring for your favorite lenses is extremely easy. Follow these simple steps to keep your lenses in top notch condition:
- Avoid using your finger-nails or sharp objects to handle these lenses.
- Never use water to rinse them. Always use a lens solution.
- It is very important to use a lens solution of top quality as it cleans, disinfects, conditions and moisturises your lenses. You can purchase such high-quality lens solutions from our website under Drops and Solutions.
- Never top up with old lens solution.
How long can I wear Anesthesia Chicago Apricot lenses for?
These are half yearly contact lenses, meaning they can be worn for a maximum of 6 months. They should be replaced with a new pair after this period. These lenses are designed keeping comfort and safety in mind. However, you should refrain from using them if you experience discomfort, redness or excessive tearing.
Can I sleep with my Anesthesia Chicago Apricot contact lenses?
Although these contact lenses are extremely safe to use, we highly recommend that you remove them and place them in a sterile lens case filled with fresh lens solution before you go to sleep.
Which other colors from the Anesthesia USA collection should I consider?
Anesthesia USA collection has 12 astounding shades for you to choose from. This collection has something for everyone. You can choose a shade that suits your personality or just go for a shade that you like best. Most of these shades are really versatile in the sense that they suit all skin tones. From candid grays, natural browns to captivating blues and stellar greens, we have them all. Take a better look at what each shade has to offer:
Blue eyes: If you want a pair of flawless blue eyes, check out these spectacular shades in blue:
- Anesthesia - Miami Sapphire: Inspired by actual sapphires, these contact lenses are carved to match their beauty and elegance. A blue tone infused with other light rays of blue to give you perfect blue eyes.
- Anesthesia - Miami Blue: Imagine how beautiful the ocean would look at dawn! These lenses are designed to give you that exact look. This shade is an art indeed.
Green eyes: We have some really fascinating shades in green too. Take a look:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Blonde: A charming mix of olive, yellow and honey, this shade has a quirky pattern. It also comes with a light contrast ring to give you that perfect blonde look.
- Anesthesia - Chicago Green: A combination of natural green and faded yellow near the center, this natural shade comes with a light contrast ring to give you killer green eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Verde: A unique blend of green, gray and orange, this shade adds multiple layers to your eyes.
- Anesthesia - New York Oliva: An attractive blend of olive, green and hazel, this shade is really popular among our customers. It comes with a faded contrast ring for a bolder look.
Brown eyes: For a pair of charming brown eyes, check out these awe-inspiring shades in brown:
- Anesthesia - L.A. Cinnamon: A charming brown tone infused with cinnamon, this fabulous shade will certainly make your eyes look mysterious.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Mocha: A beautiful blend of light chocolate brown and hazel, this shade has a unique pattern for a more distinct look. It also doesn’t have a contrast ring for a more natural appearance.
- Anesthesia - L.A. Vanilla: With warm undertones of brown and hazel, this shade has a magnifying effect on your eyes. This also comes with a unique pattern and no contrast ring.
Gray eyes: One of the most candid colors, gray definitely gives you a natural appearance. Here’s what soukare has to offer:
- Anesthesia - Chicago Apricot: With a unique pattern and a distinct gray tone, this is a peculiar shade indeed. Choose this shade for a natural and a distinct look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Pearl: A majestic combination of gray and faded green, this shade is as scintillating as an actual pearl. Choose this shade for a royal look.
- Anesthesia - Vegas Gray: A dark gray tone with a unique pattern, for eyes as calm as the sea.
souKare offers Anesthesia USA - Chicago Apricot from Anesthesia in 2 Lenses - Half Yearly at unbeatable prices. This product CANS-595 is part of Category: Contact Lenses. We offer free express shipping* on this product, to most countries including United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, United States, United Kingdom, and more. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, AED, KWD, BHD and OMR currencies and all major credit cards on our website.
- Lens Material: 62% polymacon
- Hydration: 38%
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Replacement Schedule: 6 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily